Tomato Planting Tips!
- Choose a bright, airy spot.
- Plant seedlings deep up to the first or second set of leaves,
- Put a 1/4 cup of Organic Bone Meal in the hole before planting.
- Use lots of compost when planting your seedlings tomatoes love it!
- Plant herbs/marigolds near your crops to deter bugs.
- Cage your plants and use walls of water early as season extenders.
- Fertilize every 6 weeks with Fish Emulsion an organic fertilizer.
- Water deeply and regularly, don’t over water.
Tomato Plant Issues